We are looking for two Senior Java Developers to join our team for a long-term contract opportunity!
For this Java development role, you will:
- Construct, test, and implement portions of business and technical information technology solutions through application of appropriate software development life cycle methodology.
- Participates in standard business and technical information technology solution implementations, upgrades, enhancements, and conversions.
- Uses appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve business and/or technical problems.
- Applies specialized knowledge in a single discipline such as assembly/integration, cross-discipline functions, knowledge engineering, industry expertise, or legacy evolution.
- Interacts with the customer to gain an understanding of the business environment and technical context.
- Validates scope, plans, and deliverables for assigned projects.
- Leads the design, development, implementation, and support of information technology solutions encompassing multiple specializations, platforms, and technologies.
- Defines project scope, plans, and deliverables, including proposed implementation dates
- Researches, analyzes, recommends, and implements new technologies, standard processes, tools, and techniques
- Assists in defining alternate solutions for the business problem.
To be considered qualified for this role, you should have:
- 6 + years of experience required. Sr Java developer, experienced with SOA/Middleware SOAP service design and development Hands on experience in SOAP based Service implementation and design patterns
- Proficient in JAVA JDK 1.8 or 1.11, J2EE Excellent Knowledge of Web services (SOAP/REST) and working experience of XML, XSD, WSDL, JDBC, MQ, SOAP concepts.
- Experience with Monitoring and Logging tools such as SUMO, Dynatrace
- Familiarity with Code Repository such as IBM Rational Clearcase, GitLab
- Developing design documents
- Experience in SOAP testing and tools used for service testing (SOAP-UI) and provide support during user acceptance testing
- Support application code deployment from Test to Production environment.
- Ability to Troubleshoot functional issues and identify modifications needed to address the issues.
- Experience with TIBCO Business Studio for ActiveMatrix
- RESTFul APIs'
- CI/CD Jenkins, Kubernetes, Maven, Gradle GitLab, Test Driven Development