Are you an experienced Java Software Engineer looking for a better opportunity doing new development using Java 8, Spring Boot, and Microservices. Enjoy working in a smaller team environment where you test your own code and you are familiar with using automated test frameworks such as JUnit, Spring WebTest and RestAssured?
We are developing new and enhancing current applications and we are adding a Java Software Engineer to our team. We are seeking someone that is experienced in Java development including working knowledge of core libraries and design patterns. You would need to have experience with Spring Boot and Microservices as well as familiar with SQL to an Oracle RDBMS. It is critical that you have had experience testing your own code and can explain your process for testing your own code.
For the right technical fit, we are looking for experienced Java Engineers who would have experience with many of the following skills and experience:
- Strong Java skills and object oriented design experience, including working knowledge of core libraries and design patterns]
- Experience with Spring and Spring Boot is required
- Experience with microservice development is required
- Significant experience with Java automated test frameworks - JUnit, Spring WebTest, RestAssured, etc.
- Experience integrating with RDBMS and NoSQL databases as well as middle-tier application server architecture
- Experience with Hibernate or any other ORM is a plus
- Experience with agile development methodologies desired
- Working knowledge of current software security technologies (encryption, authentication, etc.), and their incorporation into software systems
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and an interest in working in a collaborative team environment
We are looking for individuals who not only have advanced Java skills but are always looking to enhance their skills. We offer a great compensation package, excellent benefits and allow three days of work from home after Covid! Please apply so we can begin a conversation with you about this new opportunity!