Leverage the latest technology to solve business problems in a collaborative environment at this Fortune 500 transportation giant. Top technical resources are retained on long term contract engagements.
Position: Senior Developer
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Term: 6 months
You will have an opportunity to work across the product?s layers to deliver features and functionality as part of a highly collaborative, quality-focused team. This candidate must have strong technical skills as well as be a good communicator, and have an eye for technical excellence. Individuals who are able to contribute in all aspects of the development lifecycle as well as being vocal, committed, passionate members of a highly collaborative team will excel.
Skills / Experience
- Experience with Java, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Kubernetes cloud, and Angular.
- Knowledge of multi-threading concepts, TCP/IP, database, and REST basedJSON APIs
- Experience with build and deployment tools: Maven, Git, JUnit
- Experience building and working with DevOps Toolchains (Nexus, Hygieia, SonarQube, Github, Jenkins)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and problem solving skills
- Ability to work very closely with a larger development team of differing skillsets
- Experience and understanding of test driven development
- Experience with the scrum process
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop new features in an iterative way that collectively form a larger application
- Modify and enhance existing software to add or change features, while constantly improving the codebase
- Participate in the estimation of work to be done as part of an overall agile process
- Coordinate application implementation and test functionality to ensure specifications are met
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.