Troubleshoot, Manage, Maintain and upgrade customer lead generation and distribution systems. Evaluates and recommends various technical solutions to meet requirements. Develops proposals including systems, consulting services, benefits and costs. Provides system configurations and interface strategies.
Evaluates technologies and business strategy to develop IT applications strategic direction. Develops and documents project plans, budgets, and schedules.Performs problem solving on most complex projects and issues.
Researches new developments in hardware and software. Maintains currency in techniques and tools enabling system proficiencies and performance improvements..Provides project management and team oversight for large and complex projects. Provides technical expertise in the examination and definition of objectives for existing or proposed systems and in the design of improved systems utilizing information services. Provides technical expertise to staff including interpretation of specifications.
Essential Job Functions
- Leads software design services typically in a defined highly complex project(s)
- Create Application Architecture and Design
- Conducts a wide range of highly complex quality control tests and analyses to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements
- Reviews and develops improvements to system requirements and business processes; codes, tests, debugs and implements software solutions
- Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented
- Establishes improvements to increase efficiency
- Develops software policies, standards and procedures
- Revises and approves test plans and scripts to ensure alignment with standards and Technology strategy
- Ensures that system tests are successfully completed and documented and all problems are resolved
- Mentors engineers
- Manages tasks of team of engineers and their delivery
- Coordinates and communicates applications support activities with key stakeholders
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 10+ years of web applications experience
- 10+ Experience with methodologies including Design patterns, MVC architecture and object oriented design
- 2+ years of Python, RDBMS database SQL (Oracle, Teradata a plus), and UNIX/Linux bash shell programming
- 8+ Proven architecture and application development experience using JAVA/J2EE technologies. 2+ Years campaign management applications/product experience
- 10+ years of MVC (Model-View-Controller) Framework experience
- 6+ Experience with UI/Web framework such as Struts, and Spring
- 6+ Experience with middleware platforms and messaging technology
- 5+ years of SOAP and RESTful Web Services experience
Minimum 4 year of any of the following Banking domain experience required:
- Core Banking, Digital Banking (Online, Mobile, Transfers), Cards, Payments (P2P,B2C, B2B) , Account Origination, Customer Onboarding, Customer profiling, Customer Journey, Customer 360, or marketing and capgain management experience.
- Bachelor's Degree