Position: Business Analyst- REMOTE
Location: Irving, TX 75063
Term: 12 months
- Lead the requirements management efforts for large projects to include new client implementations and large strategic projects.
- Devise and execute a requirements management plan for assigned projects and take ownership of the business analysis role throughout the project.
- Identify and understand stakeholders.
- Initiate and facilitate meetings and discussions with stakeholders as appropriate.
- Work with project managers, project requestors, operations, business representatives, IT representatives and clients to ensure complete understanding of software requirements.
- Provide business related IT knowledge to clients and business representatives during the requirements management process.
- Produce project requirements documentation, including written documents, process diagrams, report mock-ups, wire frames and other documentation as required, using standard templates.
- Meet deadlines and manage work to timelines.
- Mentor team members.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Support the organization's quality program(s).
- Travel as required.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor's degree required; major in Computer Science field preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in analyzing and documenting requirements related to IT projects of data warehousing, IT application / product development, ETL, data modelling, reporting, data visualization.
- 5+ years of experience with Oracle SQL or PL/SQL to query data.3
- Experience using TOAD a plus.
- Good understanding of SDLC process and procedures.
- Experience in gathering and documenting requirements related to enterprise initiatives projects, system migration or upgrade projects, data warehousing and visualizations.
- Good understanding of software technologies systems and operations.
- Working experience with SAP BO, Tableau, SAP HANA is an added advantage.
- Ability to come up with plan and business analysis approach.
- Effective Requirement Elicitation, Use case modelling and creation, data mining, Data flow diagram, data dictionary, decision analysis.
- Good interpersonal, facilitation and negotiation skills
- Ensure timely communication with to various stakeholders.
- Knowledge and expertise in detailed systems analysis, Data mining, data flow diagrams, data dictionary creation, data mapping, decision analysis metrics.
- Knowledge of data analysis with strong SQL skills.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.