Position: Business Analyst- REMOTE
Location: Irving, TX 75063
Term: 12 months
- Lead the requirements management efforts for large projects to include new client implementations and large strategic projects.
- Devise and execute a requirements management plan for assigned projects and take ownership of the business analysis role throughout the project.
- Identify and understand stakeholders.
- Initiate and facilitate meetings and discussions with stakeholders as appropriate.
- Work with project managers, project requestors, operations, business representatives, IT representatives and clients to ensure complete understanding of software requirements.
- Provide business related IT knowledge to clients and business representatives during the requirements management process.
- Produce project requirements documentation, including written documents, process diagrams, report mock-ups, wire frames and other documentation as required, using standard templates.
- Meet deadlines and manage work to timelines.
- Mentor team members.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Support the organization's quality program(s).
- Travel as required.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor's degree required; major in Computer Science field preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in analyzing and documenting requirements related to IT projects of data warehousing, IT application / product development, ETL, data modelling, reporting, data visualization.
- 5+ years of experience with Oracle SQL or PL/SQL to query data.3
- Experience using TOAD a plus.
- Good understanding of SDLC process and procedures.
- Experience in gathering and documenting requirements related to enterprise initiatives projects, system migration or upgrade projects, data warehousing and visualizations.
- Good understanding of software technologies systems and operations.
- Working experience with SAP BO, Tableau, SAP HANA is an added advantage.
- Ability to come up with plan and business analysis approach.
- Effective Requirement Elicitation, Use case modelling and creation, data mining, Data flow diagram, data dictionary, decision analysis.
- Good interpersonal, facilitation and negotiation skills
- Ensure timely communication with to various stakeholders.
- Knowledge and expertise in detailed systems analysis, Data mining, data flow diagrams, data dictionary creation, data mapping, decision analysis metrics.
- Knowledge of data analysis with strong SQL skills.