- Lead the requirements management efforts for large projects to include new client implementations and large strategic projects, devise and execute a requirements management plan for assigned projects, and take ownership of the business analysis role throughout the project.
- Identify and understand stakeholders, initiate and facilitate meetings and discussions with stakeholders as appropriate.
- Work with project managers, project requestors, operations, business representatives, IT representatives and clients to ensure complete understanding of software requirements, provide business related IT knowledge to clients and business representatives during the requirements management process.
- Produce project requirements documentation, including written documents, process diagrams, report mock-ups, wire frames and other documentation as required, using standard templates.
- Meet deadlines and manage work to timelines.
- Mentor team members.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Support the organization's quality program(s).
- Travel as required.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor's degree, major in Computer Science field.
- 6 years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in multi-line claims management processes and system requirements.
- Strong knowledge of third party administration/claims management business and technology.
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products.