Long term contract Opportunity!
Title: Senior Business Analyst
Location: Memphis, TN 38125
Term: 7 Months Contract to hire
- Leads the requirements management efforts for large projects to include new client implementations and large strategic projects; devises and executes a requirements management plan for assigned projects; and takes ownership of the business analysis role throughout the project.
- Identifies and understands stakeholders; initiates and facilitates meetings and discussions with stakeholders as appropriate.
- Works with project managers, project requestors, operations, business representatives, IT representatives and clients to ensure complete understanding of software requirements; provides business related IT knowledge to clients and business representatives during the requirements management process.
- Produces project requirements documentation, including written documents, process diagrams, report mock-ups, wire frames and other documentation as required, using standard templates.
- Meets deadlines and manages work to timelines.
- Mentors team members.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supports the organization's quality program(s).
- Travels as required.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5 years of IT Software Analysis experience
- 6 years years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Strong knowledge of third party administration/claims management business and technology
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Self motivated
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability and willingness to take initiative
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
- Experience in multi-line claims management processes and system requirements strongly preferred
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!