Long term contract Opportunity!
Title: IT Project Manager
Location: Dublin, OH 43017
Term: 7 Months Contract to hire
- Identifies required resources; researches project data, procedures and history for a thorough understanding of project direction.
- Prepares and manages project plans through completion.
- Provides data analysis, including identifying and recognizing trends across multiple offices for national client operations.
- Monitors and assesses data for accuracy and integrity.
- Communicates activity progress to involved parties.
- Assists Program Managers to resolve issues that arise.
- Delivers oral and written presentations of project results.
- Provides training to colleagues as needed.
- Helps to transition programs as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supports the organization's quality program(s).
- Travels as required.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5 years of IT Project Management Experience
- 6 years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- 2 years of general business experience with emphasis on data analysis or planning
- Knowledge of related field procedures or insurance-related procedures and/or managed care systems and operations
- Good knowledge of project management
- Knowledge of data analysis with strong Excel skills
- Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Good organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred
- Major in Business Administration, Statistics, or Quantitative Analysis and courses in Computer Sciences preferred
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!