Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Position: Senior IT Project Manager
Location: Addison, TX
Term: 18 months
Project Manager for phase 2 Project One - Salesforce Community and Commerce Cloud implementation.
Need someone that is a self starter, driven that can be assertive when needed with strong technical skills to be able to jump in when needed to help with projects. SF is preferred but not required if the candidate has strong PM exp.
The client is looking for strong project manager who can lead an implementation of Salesforce.coms (SFDC) Community and Commerce clouds. This implementation involves reengineering and/or integrating legacy applications into SFDC. The project scope includes US and Canada markets.
This project manager is expected to utilize standard project management methodologies including scope management, project communications, project scheduling, and risk management. This project manager will build work plans, create project schedules, collect and track task estimates, build resource plans, and regularly create status report. Other duties include facilitating project meetings with stakeholders, assisting with issue resolution, tracking project risks, ensuring quality assurance processes are followed, and communicating with all levels of leadership.
This project is expected to exceed 12 months of duration and could be followed by a subsequent phase.
Summary of required critical skills:
- IT Project Manager with at least 5 years of experience in managing IT application development projects
- Practical knowledge of project management methodologies, techniques, tools and best practices
- Experienced in producing common project management artifacts/documents
- Experiences with applying both traditional Waterfall and Agile techniques
- Organized and detail oriented
- Strong communication (verbal & written), interpersonal skills, and documentation skills
- Ability to follow existing PM processes and tailor the framework to best suit each project
- Ability to provide leadership to the technical team and quickly build relationships with stakeholders
- Ability to closely monitor and track projects on scope, schedule, budget, resources and quality
- Ability to effectively present to senior management and stakeholders
- Ability to communicate effectively with various groups throughout the organization as well as with 3rd party vendors
- Proficiency in Microsoft Team Foundation Server (Visual Studio/Web version), Microsoft Office, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, and Smartsheet
- PMP certification highly desired
- Agile and ITIL certifications helpful but not required
- Willing to work nights/weekends at straight time rate as required by business and project needs