We are seeking an IT Project Manager that has a technical background in Networking and Systems and can leverage this technical background to better run our IT related projects in our enterprise. We are looking for someone that has experience leading multiple complex and large IT projects concurrently and has the interpersonal and communication skills to effectively work with IT and business leadership. In this role, you will be responsible for the following types of duties:
- Work with infrastructure architects/engineers to define/review/solidify milestones/tasks with timelines for assigned projects, ad-hoc complex technical undertakings
- Manage the implementation of assigned projects/ad-hoc undertakings and provide timely updates to management and major stakeholders
- Identify/clarify major gaps/concerns/issues/road blockers during design and implementation stages of the projects; drive the remediation/resolution/mitigation of the identified risks/issues/obstacles/road blockers.
- Responsible for stakeholder communication, which includes delivering regular status updates to the management, architecture, technical teams on both infrastructure and application development sides
- Manage, motivate and coach project team members consisting of technical engineers, architects, etc., across the infrastructure spectrum, including but not limited to: data center facilities, converged infrastructure platform, virtualization teams, server provisioning and build teams.
To be considered qualified for this role, you must have 2 or more years of experience managing IT related projects in a large enterprise environment - project such as hardware, appliance, network, storage, firewall, VMWare, Server builds, Linux, Windows, Cisco converged infrastructure, and more. A PMP and or PMI-ACP certifications are highly desired for this role. We are looking for a Senior Project Manager that does more than report status but takes initiative and can get involved in the details of an infrastructure project and keep things moving toward a positive outcome!
This is a long term, contract opportunity to start ! For immediate consideration, please submit your resume so we can begin a more detailed conversation with you about this new opportunity!