Long term contract Opportunity!
Title: Senior IT Project Management Specialist
Location: Memphis, TN 38125-1128
Term: 7 Months Contract to Hire
· Manage, support and service project assignments through completion.
· Administer procedures and processes that measure and manage customer satisfaction.
· Identify, analyse and report trends.
· Provide interpretation of report information and make recommendations for improvement.
· Identify required resources. Research project data, procedures and history for a thorough understanding of project direction.
· Prepare and manage project plans through completion.
· Provide data analysis, including identifying and recognizing trends across multiple offices for national client operations.
· Monitor and assess data for accuracy and integrity.
· Communicate activity progress to involved parties.
· Assist Program Managers to resolve issues that arise.
· Deliver oral and written presentations of project results.
· Provide training to colleagues as needed.
· Help to transition programs as needed.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Support the organization's quality program(s).
· Travel as required.
· Administer company personnel policies in all areas and follow company staffing standards and training recommendations.
· Interview, hire and establish colleague performance development plans. Conduct colleague performance discussions.
· Provide support, guidance, leadership and motivation to promote maximum performance.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred. Major in Business Administration, Statistics, or Quantitative Analysis and courses in Computer Sciences preferred.
· Six (6) years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required to include two (2) years of general business experience with emphasis on data analysis or planning.
· Knowledge of related field procedures or insurance-related procedures and/or managed care systems and operations.
· Good knowledge of project management.
· Knowledge of data analysis with strong Excel skills.
· PC literate, including Microsoft Office products.
· Analytical and interpretive skills.
· Good organizational skills.
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Good negotiation skills.
· Ability to work in a team environment.
· Ability to meet or exceed performance competencies.
· Work Environment: When applicable and appropriate, consideration will be given to reasonable accommodations.
· Mental: Clear and conceptual thinking ability. Excellent judgment, troubleshooting, problem solving, analysis, and discretion. Able to handle work-related stress. Able to handle multiple priorities simultaneously, and able to meet deadlines.
· Physical: Computer keyboarding, travel as required.
· Auditory/Visual: Hearing, vision and talking.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!