Our Irving, TX Client is seeking a Senior IT Developer for a contract opportunity.
Position Purpose: Work in the digital delivery organization to partner with vendors to support delivery of data integration solutions utilizing tools such as Databricks, Python custom development, Azure containers and other Azure tool kits. Must have a strong and continuously evolving technical mastery of RESTful API development focused on Python.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- 70% Development of custom API's for inboud/outbound data integrations, Spark jobs for ETL development and data integrations to internal and external systems.
- 20% Participating in designing new data applications.
- 10% Code deployments, Dev Ops, Reviews
Knowledge and Skills needed:
- Expert knowledge of Big Data technologies including but not limited to Python and/or Databricks
- trong Analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledgeable in cloud platforms (preferable AWS: both traditional EC2 and serverless Lambda), micro-services architecture, CI/CD solutions (including Docker), DevOps principles, message queue syste
- Proficiency in API security frameworks, token management and user access control including OAuth, JWT, etc
- Solid foundation and understanding of relational and NoSQL database principles