We are looking for a Senior iOS Developer to join our team for a long-term contract opportunity!
Position: Senior iOS Developer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Term: 11 months
- Lead a team working on iOS native applications by helping them identify solutions to business needs
- Mentor and help mature the agile-team in on-time and on-budget execution, while still delivering innovative and efficient solutions for our customers
- Production issue triage and prevention as needed, release management support from a technical standpoint, and overall backlog maintenance
- Recruiting, mentoring, and retaining the industry best talent for the team
- Research and Development of POCs, innovative new ideas for customer interactions with work using industry leading agile practices
Is this a fit:
- 6 + years of experience required
- Hands on experience in Swift and Objective C Design patterns: MVP, MVC, MVVM etc.
- Experience in testing tools like Expresso, Junit
- Experience in XCUI Experience in Gradle, Github
- Agile software development activities, including sprint planning, daily standups, and retrospectives
- Highly skilled in Mobile technologies is required
- Excellent understanding of development practices across the development/QA disciplines is required
- Good knowledge of Software Development - Involves knowing the general approach to developing software including best practices, concepts, technology, and methodology obtained through formal training and/or work experience.
- Test Driven Development Quality-forward development practices, with automation at forefront for continuous quality
- High performing apps focused on a balance of data stored in app vs servers to interact for end consumers, and continuous focus on improvement of that Secure apps that adhere to best practices for information security
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Systems or any equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training in the computer systems development field.
- Working knowledge in cloud-native technologies is desired
- Previous airline experience not required, but helpful
If this sounds like you, please apply to MATRIX today!