We are looking for two Senior iOS Developers to join our team for a long-term contract opportunity! What are we looking for in these new roles?
- Hands on experience in Swift and Objective C Design patterns: MVP, MVC, MVVM etc.
- Experience in testing tools like Expresso, Junit Experience in XCUI Experience in Gradle, Github
- Agile software development activities, including sprint planning, daily standups, and retrospectives
- iOS development!
- Highly skilled in Mobile technologies is required, working knowledge in cloud-native technologies is desired
- Excellent understanding of development practices across the development/QA disciplines is required
- Good knowledge of Software Development - Involves knowing the general approach to developing software including best practices, concepts, technology, and methodology obtained through formal training and/or work experience.
- Test Driven Development Quality-forward development practices, with automation at forefront for continuous quality High performing apps focused on a balance of data stored in app vs servers to interact for end consumers, and continuous focus on improvement of that Secure apps that adhere to best practices for information security
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Systems or any equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training in the computer systems development field.
In this role and working with our teams, you will be...
- Responsible for building innovative features on the iOS native application supporting customer-facing mobile platform.
- You will work with our teams to define the technical solutions that creates resilient and automated systems and ensure defect-free delivery of our solutions with a focus on reusability, reliability and quality.
- You will also work very closely with the technical architects on the team and across the organization, partner with peers across the IT and, even more heavily, the squad team members in order to build an industry best customer experience.
- Mentor and help mature the agile-team in on-time and on-budget execution, while still delivering innovative and efficient solutions for customers
- Production issue triage and prevention as needed, release management support from a technical standpoint, and overall backlog maintenance
- Recruiting, mentoring, and retaining the industry best talent for the team
- Research and Development of POCs, innovative new ideas for customer interactions
- Drive work using industry leading agile practices