Are you an experienced iOS Developer with strong development skills of enterprise mobile applications using Objective C, Swift and other iOS development technologies?
We are seeking several iOS Application Software Engineers for our mobile development team in Atlanta. Specifically, we are looking for individuals that have experience with the following:
To be a good match in terms of skills and experience, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Development of iOS native applications by helping them identify solutions to business needs
- Be a part of an Agile team in on-time and on-budget execution, while still delivering innovative and efficient solutions for our customers
- Provide production issue triage and prevention as needed, release management support from a technical standpoint, and overall backlog maintenance
- Research and Development of POCs, innovative new ideas for customer interactions
- Hands on experience in Swift and Objective C
- Design patterns: MVP, MVC, MVVM etc.
- Experience in testing tools like Expresso, Junit
- Experience in XCUI
- Experience in Gradle, Github
- Agile software development activities, including sprint planning, daily standups, and retrospectives
- Highly skilled in Mobile technologies is required
- Excellent understanding of development practices across the development/QA disciplines is required
Looking for a new career start in 2022 and want to work with a top mobile development team, apply now so we can reach out to discuss this with you in more detail.
- Working knowledge in cloud-native technologies is desired
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.