Are you an experienced iOS Developer with strong development skills of enterprise mobile applications using Objective C, Swift and other iOS development technologies?
We are seeking several iOS Application Software Engineers for our mobile development team in Atlanta. Specifically, we are looking for individuals that have experience with the following:
- Development of iOS native applications by helping them identify solutions to business needs
- Be a part of an Agile team in on-time and on-budget execution, while still delivering innovative and efficient solutions for our customers
- Provide production issue triage and prevention as needed, release management support from a technical standpoint, and overall backlog maintenance
- Research and Development of POCs, innovative new ideas for customer interactions
- Hands on experience in Swift and Objective C
- Design patterns: MVP, MVC, MVVM etc.
- Experience in testing tools like Expresso, Junit
- Experience in XCUI
- Experience in Gradle, Github
- Agile software development activities, including sprint planning, daily standups, and retrospectives
- Highly skilled in Mobile technologies is required
- Excellent understanding of development practices across the development/QA disciplines is required
- Working knowledge in cloud-native technologies is desired