Title: Senior Integrations Developer
Location: Remote - California
The EAA Integrations team builds and maintains enterprise integrations to connect and support internal and external tooling for our client. As an engineer for EAA Integrations, you will help build scalable flows to securely connect SaaS applications and datastore with a focus on reusability and reliability. A little about our team: We take continuous learning to heart - every day in our world brings new ideas and opportunities. We take personal ownership of our mission and believe we will deliver on it. We value positive energy, and clear communication and are committed to building an inclusive environment for people from every background. What you'll be doing:
- Convert functional requirements into technical integrations solutions
- Document detailed design specifications using TDD templates.
- Present design flows in architecture forums, seek approvals from appsec teams
- Build the most secure, scalable enterprise integrations and APIs.
- Use integration design patterns and best practices to maximize code reuse and reliability.
- Build a powerful, easy to use suite of APIs for connecting customer applications.
- Work closely with EAA stakeholders to develop and ship new features and services.
- 8+ years’ experience in software development with proficiency in one or more object-oriented programming language - Core Java, C++ or Python
- 4+ years’ experience working with MuleSoft Anypoint Platform in designing and developing
- Enterprise Platform Integrations and APIs
- Experience working with ETL tools such as Apache Airflow (or similar) for synchronizing huge data volumes between systems, connecting APIs and databases
- Experience with MuleSoft API Manager, API Gateway, Load Balancers and Policies
- Experience creating scalable and secure REST APIs using design first approach.
- Good knowledge of CI/CD processes with experience using Maven, MUnits, GitHub and deployments on docker containers run on AWS EC2 Instances.
- Provision AWS resources such as Amazon S3, SQS/SNS, EC2 and work with IAM policies.
- Good communication skills and ability to grasp requirements and work independently in an agile working environment.
- Design and deliver API integration solutions with internal and external systems including Salesforce, NetSuite, Work Day and other legacy and cloud-based solutions
- Designing and developing APIs from specification to implementation in MuleSoft Anypoint Platform RAML for third party consumption.
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge of Go-Lang Experience with Apache Kafka Salesforce Event Driven programming