Client is currently recruiting for a Senior Integration Platform Architect. We are seeking candidates who enjoy a fast paced, high energy, and social environment, and prefer to be in a challenging yet rewarding role.
In addition to these general architectural responsibilities, the position of the Senior Integration Platform Architect will ideally possess strong technical experience with SOA and ESB middleware platform development and design. This role is a key position in technology innovation team driving our digital transformation; therefore, this role will require demonstrated leadership, communication skills, and the willingness to mentor others.
- Identifies, publishes, and communicates integration technology standards, frameworks, principles, and roadmaps to be used throughout the IT organization to guide technology decisions and leverage efficiency opportunities. Drives design for a secure, efficient, and adaptable future state model. Ensures that new projects and migrations are in alignment with the IT capital budget, project portfolio, and IT/enterprise strategic goals
- Researches and recommends opportunities to facilitate the adoption of integration technologies recently acquired by the enterprise. Analyzes the impact of implementing these new technologies into the IT infrastructure. Proactively researches IT enterprise architecture best practices and methodologies and determines relevancy to the IT and business organizations.
- Serve as a liaison between business stakeholders and information technology professionals to further assist in identifying and defining nonrequirements and/or clarifying existing requirements. Participates in translating business requirements into technical guidance for development teams aligned with customer needs.
- Assists Software Architects and Project Managers in matching technology services to specific business service and application development projects to ensure consistent use throughout the enterprise. Identifies and leverages opportunities across IT departments to ensure a consistent and efficient infrastructure framework.
- Participates in the governance of Enterprise Architecture principles and framework to assure compliance to the EA strategy and that exceptions are well justified and documented through a formal waiver process. Analyzes the impact of exceptions and its effect on future IT and enterprise goals.
- Provide mentorship and guidance on integration technology concerns to peers and development staff.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills with a motivation to bring issues to resolution.
- Aptitude for discovering and learning new technologies and concepts.
- Able to manage varying tasks and priorities in a fast-paced team. Able to adjust quickly to changes in direction when needed.
- Outstanding oral and written English communication and experience in explaining and presenting technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences alike.
- Strong time management, tracking, and reporting skills.
Bachelor's Degree or better in Computer Science or related field.
Bachelor's Degree or better in Electrical Engineering or related field.
Master's Degree or better in Computer Science or related field.
Master's Degree or better in Electrical Engineering or related field.
10 years: 10+ years of experience with developing and designing integration solutions across multiple platforms at enterprise scale
10 years: 10+ years of experience with TIBCO Businessworks – BW and EMS (or comparable)
5 years: 5+ years of experience with ActiveSpaces (or comparable)
5 years: 5+ years of experience with TIBCO BusinessEvents - BE (or comparable)
3 years: 3+ years of experience with TIBCO FTL (or comparable)
Hands on experience with Tibco Administrator
Experience with database technologies such as SQL Server, DB2, Netezza, or PostGreSQL a plus
Experience with the Linux/Unix and Windows operating environment. Including scripting languages
SOA web-service principles (SOAP and REST Web services along with XML, JSON, Swagger and other document format/standards)
Experience with working with vendors to resolve platform integration issues
Proficient understanding and ability to generate architectural artifacts such as UML, Sequence, Flow-Charts, Data Flow, and Use Case Diagrams
Proficient in writing technical documentation for various audiences in the IT organization including application development, quality assurance, DevOps, and management teams
In-depth knowledge of professional software engineering SDLC practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, continuous integration, build processes, TDD, and operations
Experience in building highly scalable, reliable, and complex software systems on-time and within budget
Experience with mentoring junior staff in developing and delivering solutions