Terrific PERMANENT Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the world's leading financial institutions in the world, our client is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Integration Architect
Location: Tempe, AZ, Dallas, TX or Charlotte, NC
Responsible for the development and maintenance of IT integration architecture, integration standard models, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) portfolio and governance. Provides high level consultation for broad areas of technology to project efforts within various IT areas or external service providers. On-going publication of knowledge from the external industry trends and based practices is also a major role of this position.
- Expert/lead technical role.
- Defines and plans complex integration architectures for enterprise systems.
- Works on multiple projects as a project leader or as the subject matter expert.
- Works on projects/issues of high complexity that require in-depth knowledge across multiple technical areas and business segments.
- Coaches and mentors more junior technical staff.
- Provides technical leadership for developing and maintaining the bank's B2B, B2C and A2A integration architecture while serving as a focal point for integration architecture issues.
- Develops technical solutions and service delivery strategies to create scalable, stable services, ensuring that solutions meet with the Bank's business requirements.
- Responsible for enterprise-wide integration systems architecture, and balances the need for access against security and performance requirements.
- Sets and defines IT data architectural standards and practices.
- Ensures that infrastructure architecture and design are flexible and support the business needs.
- Facilitates consistent business analysis, data acquisition and access analysis and design, Database Management Systems optimization, archiving and recovery strategy, load strategy design and implementation, security and change management at the enterprise level.
- Leads/participates in the development of short and long-term infrastructure strategies to drive innovation, decrease speed to market, improve quality, and lower cost
- Defines integration architecture standards, policies and procedures for the organization, structure, and applies accepted standards to technology projects. Participate and contribute in selecting/developing solutions that are aligned with the business needs and requirements.
- Provides consultation for broad areas of technology to projects efforts within various IT areas or external service providers. Investigates new technologies and techniques and researches ongoing industry developments. Maintains knowledge of external industry trends and standards.
- Takes a lead role for the development and maintenance of IT enterprise service bus architecture, standards and practices.
- Typically has 8 to 10 years of experience with large and complex system integration architecture.
- Knowledgeable in most aspects of designing and constructing Service Oriented Architecture.
- Focuses on enterprise wide SOA model and interface design.
- Education Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or equivalent work experience.
- SOA Experience
- API Experience
- .net or java Environment
- 5+ years of Integration Experience