Our Healthcare Insurance client is seeking a Sr. Infrastructure Design Engineer - MAC Management to join their team for a contract to hire role!
Our client has more than 5,000 employees and is the number 1 health insurer in the state of North Carolina serving more than 3.89 million customers. Health care is changing, and our client is leading the way by provide innovative solutions that simplify the health care system, improve efficiency and outcomes, and help rein in costs. Our client is a not-for-profit with headquarters in Durham, NC.
Position: Sr. Infrastructure Design Engineer - MAC Management
Location: Durham, NC, will be expected to be on-site periodically
Term: 12 months, contract to hire
We are looking for a Sr. Infrastructure Design Engineer with experience in MAC Management to join our already skilled team of experts. We are 80% finished with the implementation of MAC Management. We are seeking you to help us get it over the finish line. To do so we are looking for experience with implementation of MAC Management, Intune, SCCM, Scripting, package building and preference for BeyondTrust (previously Bomgar).
Some responsibilities may include:
- Independently plan and develop complex engineering designs in support of the implementation of technology solutions covering the entire End User Computing stack.
- Own and maintain technology currency and capacity planning in support of established SLAs.
- Define hardware and software performance standards.
- As infrastructure SME, provide expertise and knowledge in emerging technologies with strategic technology vendors
- Participate in software and hardware licensing, financial and capacity activities that plan for the most efficient way to introduce and maintain End User Compute technology within the environment.
- Execute the detailed infrastructure design of larger and/or more complex internal projects collaborating with IT stakeholders, service owners and partners.
- Provide operational readiness through the engineering, planning, coordination, and execution of performance and tuning analysis, systems support, incident and problem resolution, software installation, and upgrades.
- Provide detailed guidance and consultation in solutioning production incidents when required.
- Maintain appropriate standardized guidelines, work procedures and schedules for solution engineering to expedite workflow and ultimately improve efficiencies.
- Build collaborative relationships with the broader business and architecture communities to effectively maintain technical roadmaps and provide input into strategies and standards related to area of specialization.
- Collaborate with vendors on infrastructure designs to ensure the final product is what was architected or designed.
- Provide new technology overviews to IT and Enterprise leadership at varied leadership forums.
- Provide direction and assistance to less experienced team members as needed.
Is this a good fit?
- 5+ years experience in Infrastructure Engineering.
- Experience building and implementing MAC management platform experience
- MAC scripting
- SCCM to also support Windows systems as needed
- Windows OS
- Package Build exp.
- Bomgar/ now BeyondTrust