Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today’s digital age. If you want to work for a company that’s not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Title: Senior Info Security Analyst
Term: 12 Months
Location: Irving, Texas
- Assists with the design, documentation, testing, maintenance, and troubleshooting of security solutions related to networking, cryptography, cloud, authentication/directory services, email, internet, applications, and/or endpoint security.
- Provides security consulting on small projects for internal clients to ensure conformity with corporate information security policy, and standards.
- Provides technical support for security-related issues. Reviews and correlates security logs.
- Tracks and/or remediates vulnerabilities and security issues.
- Utilizes industry leading security solutions and best practices to implement one or more components of information security such as availability, integrity, confidentiality, risk management, threat identification/modeling/monitoring, incident response, access management, and business continuity.
- Interfaces with senior technologists and may interface with middle management.
- 3+ years of information security applications and systems experience
- 2+ years of information technology applications and systems experience
- Experience in and understanding of Identity and Access Management lifecycle, and must have an understanding of access management for Windows(AD), Mainframe and Database and must understand the concept of LDAP and entitlement service tools.
- Understanding of Authentication and Authorization and understanding how applications implement and manage Authentication and Authorization
- Understanding of AD, Mainframe, Database and Unix/Linux in order to be able to interpret evidence received from these platforms.
- Basic understanding of SQL queries.
- Strong MS Excel skills a must.
- Ability to work with large volume of data and comparing data.
- Many elements of the role can be handled off-hours however, the team works in an Agile environment where daily calls for all team members are required.
- US based associates and India based associates must be flexible to attend daily calls.
- Be able to host, present, and facilitate meetings with App Owners and other business partners.
- Candidates must have good written communication skill.