Type: Contract - 6+ months
Our client, a software and technology solutions expert, is seeking an Identity and Access Management Engineer.
- Work collaboratively across organizations for implementing, integrating and maintaining Identity and Access Management solution to support secure authentication & authorization service for internal production infrastructure.
- Deploy & support Active Directory, PAM and MFA infrastructure/solution across organizations.
- Provide guidance & support for IAM integration to different teams across organizations.
- Perform regular patching and hardening for IAM infrastructure.
- Apply DevSecOps principal to automate tasks across IAM infrastructure.
- Create and maintain documentation for daily operation, such as Standard Operation Procedure and Knowledge Base articles
- Experience with designing, deploying and managing Active Directory at enterprise level
- Experience with Active Directory security assessment is a plus
- Familiar with Windows/Linux system administration
- Experience with script/programming language for automation
- Knowledge with common security concepts
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.