Are you an experienced Senior Full Stack Java Software Engineer and looking for an interesting project to develop some new applications in Java 8, Spring Boot, Angular 8 and Oracle? We are seeking an experience Java Software Engineer to join our Atlanta based team and work with their Agile team and Product Owner to develop leading healthcare applications. This role will be full stack Java development so looking for strong Core Java skills (see tech stack below) as well as Angular 8 or higher experience and backend SQL/Oracle skills.
Here is a list of the technologies and experience we are seeking for this new role:
- 10+ years of Java experience and experience with Java 8 or higher
- Strong experience with the Spring framework - Spring Security, Spring MVC, Spring Boot
- Full stack Java development to include Angular 8 or higher...
- Experience with JBoss web app server and developing Java apps to run on JBoss
- Experience with RedHat OpenShift
- 3 or more years of SQL/Oracle experience.
If you are a senior Java Software Engineer with strong proficiencies in data structures, design patterns, and algorithms and seeking your next opportunity, please apply so we can discuss this new opportunity in more detail with you.
This would be a 6 month contract to start (likely to go longer) and ideally we would consider contract to hire. The initial project would kick off in the mid to late February or early March time frame. If you are looking to join a top tier technical team work for a strong and growing technology company, this would be a great opportunity for you.