- Responsible for application design and development for enhancing custom develop business functions or remediating application bugs.
- Must demonstrate hands-on, self learning abilities along with ability to creatively solve application problems through use of existing / new tools and technologies.
- Provide timely resolution to technology problems that adversely application availability.
- Support integrated technology solutions that promote and support consistent programs, processes, and procedures in the most efficient and cost-effective manner possible.
- Achieve a high level of productivity, positive motivation, and a continuous improvement mindset.
- Coordinate support with 3rd party vendors as needed while maintaining accountability for results.
- Support a departmental culture that fosters accountability for results while promoting the use of diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- Comply with company/industry policies and standards.
- Experienced gained through college degree programs and or certifications in computer science, engineering or related technical field.
- 8 years full stack experience in enterprise software development using J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring integration, JPA/Hibernate, Angular, PostgreSQL .
- Experience working within an Agile methodology is a plus.
- Build experience including Jenkins, GIT etc.
- Knowledge of and experience in designing and developing applications using Service Oriented Architecture, Micro services, Micro front end, API preferred.
- Preference will be provided to candidates having prior work experience in cloud native full stack application development using various AWS service , Container based deployment (Kubernetes).
- Strong understanding of architectural principles, design patterns and common methodologies across a variety of technologies, preferred
- Ability to assess impact and viability of proposed technical designs and architectures on existing applications, preferred
- Strong ability to mentor and guide technical resources preferred.