Duties and responsibilities:
- Interface with other departments within the company on system enhancements and modifications, problem resolution and special requests.
- Maintain strong focus on customer service to all clients and assists with mentoring and training of junior members.
- Participate in cross-training activities as required.
- Code, test and debug application systems while maintaining source code control system and application software versioning.
- Evaluate business processes, make recommendations, and implement system design enhancements/changes.
- Implement systems and enhancements in accordance with current production change control guidelines and standards.
- Develop user experiences using the latest best of breed languages and frameworks in .NET ecosystem.
- Design and develop application architectures drawing from a deep understanding of languages, algorithms, and design patterns.
- Experience building enterprise quality market-facing products with professional user interfaces.
- Develop task plans and development schedules for achieving project objectives and deliverables.
- Develop and maintain software applications according to specifications.
- Document and define requirements for development and enhancement projects, and processes and procedures in the Applications Development area.
- Work with external vendors when necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent related work experience. Six or more years of practical applications development experience in a programmer or analyst capacity.
- Databases: Experiences using RDBS and document type databases
- Frameworks: Angular, React, Bootstrap, .NET
- Extensive front-end experience with knowledge of multi-tiered applications