Title: Senior Full Stack Developer (NAO)
Location: San Francisco, CA
Type: Contract to hire
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
In Technology, our client supports their employees and clients through the acquisition, integration and management of the company’s information technology systems and services. They drive innovation and explore emerging technologies so their people can be productive and focus on what matters most – providing extraordinary service.
Duties and Responsibilities
This position would be part of the PWM technology team that supports New Account Opening (NAO). This role is expected to design, develop, and maintain API’s interfaces that interface with internal systems including New Account Opening interfaces (NAO). This role will work closely with our business partners, to identify and develop new functionalities for process leveraging API based integration with Salesforce and other external systems in addition, the this role will establish best practices for coding, deployments processes. This position requires understanding and building of modern API’s using best practices.
What you’ll do as a Contract Senior Full Stack Developer (NAO):
- Design and code custom software programs, APIs and Micro Services to integrate best-of-breed technologies used by multiple stakeholders in PWM.
- Collaborate with architects, developers, security specialists and vendors on innovative solutions to complex business problems, using cloud-based and on- premise technologies.
- Lead, evaluate and oversee software development solutions written by vendors and colleagues. Conduct code and design reviews and collaborate closely with solution, cloud and security architects.
- Communicate with product managers, business analysts and end-users daily to deliver technology solutions for their business and operational objectives.
- Translate designer mock-ups, wire frames and data flows into POCs using UI tools such as HTML5, CSS and AngularJS.
- Be highly collaborative with product management and technical support where feedback is used for continuous improvement with iterative deliverables.
- Ensure the API .com technical design aligns to overall enterprise architecture and scales well.
- Produce technical designs for API
You could be a great fit if you have:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a related field of study.
- 8+ Yrs experience as a Full stack API developer
- Hands-on software development experience on presentation languages, using tools like Angular.js.
- Hands-on software development experience on server-side languages, especially node.js.
- Hands on experience with SQL Server is highly desired.
- MEAN stack experience preferred (MongoDB, Express, Angular, Node.js).
- Experience with Python a plus.
- Create build / package scripts for deploying applications using GitHub, Jenkins, Artifactory, Ansible and similar tools.
- Demonstrated leadership of technical teams using the Agile project management methodology. Familiarity with Jira and Confluence is desired.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills to provide production support of applications.
- Communication skills to work with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Must be able to work with various partners to understand business requirements, challenges and collaborate to identify scalable and robust solutions
- Must be able to lead high performing development teams in a Agile environment
- Must be able to lead platform migrations and rationalization initiatives
- Must have hands on experience building and deploying Wealth Management solutions
Own your work and your career — apply now