Position: Senior Field Technician
Term: 3 Months, contract to hire
Our client is seeking a Field Technician with a minimum of 3 years experience in the IT field. This is a contract-to-hire position with the potential to convert to full time at the end of the contract duration.
It is a field position that requires travel to the zip codes below primarily. There may be travel outside this area as well but not regularly. Mileage reimbursement between offices is provided.
Our primary focus is providing daily support for the staff and sales agents in the field. This requires a mix of technical and soft skills, with an emphasis on providing exceptional service to all customers. It is imperative that you bring your best self to work every day with the passion to serve both your customers and your team. This is an excellent opportunity for growth for new technicians and established technicians alike. You would be welcomed to a highly collaborative team who genuinely desires to see everyone succeed. You will be fully supported by leadership to take on new growth opportunities and stretch to meet your professional goals. You will be assigned to a Technical Lead who will mentor you daily to ensure your success within the organization and will be provided a weekly 1-1 with your IT Manager. Our Leadership Team is completely accessible and driven to see you succeed.
Our team works hard to support each other and our customers, there is no place for competition here, we succeed together or not at all. We primarily support end-user technologies in a local network environment. We are tasked with working cross-functionally with other teams in the broader ITIL organization to ensure our customers receive the support they need. This can include working with WAN Engineers, Messaging Engineers, Logical Access Team, Application Development Teams, Facilities Teams, and various other Business Unit partners to engage the correct resource(s) to resolve an issue or complete a project.
Required Skills and Experience
- Windows Troubleshooting and Support
- Basic Network Troubleshooting and Support
- Microsoft Office 365 Knowledge
- Basic hardware troubleshooting
- Ability to perform Root Cause Analysis
- High level of Emotional Intelligence
- Professional Presence - while remaining personable
- Experience working with processes and procedures in a large organization preferable
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and prioritize effectively
- Good time and task management skills
- Flexible and Organized
- Growth mindset
- Able to lift 50 lbs. unaided