Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: ETL Developer
Location: Richmond Virginia 23219
Term: 5 months
- Design relational models for small and large scale applications.
- Work with project and business analyst leads in order to develop and clarify in-depth technical requirements including logical and physical data modeling activities.
- Expertise in ETL activities like Data Extraction, Data Modeling, Loading (Full/ Delta upload), and scheduling data loads, creating process chains.
- Design and implement ETL processes for data transactions related to Enterprise Data Warehouse, Operational Data Store (ODS), and other data structures to support our Business Intelligence operations.
- Help business users analyze data as well as providing data insight to upper management.
- Identify and test for bugs and bottlenecks in the ETL solution.
- Ensure the best possible performance and quality in the packages.
- Provide support and fix issues in the packages ETL/ELT Developer.
- Provide data analysis and validation.
- Identification of performance issues on production and testing systems.
- PL/SQL and SQL Tuning and Optimization of newly develop and existing applications.
- Familiar with various Datastage stages sequence activities dynamic loading of data from different file formats and Oracle and SQL Server.
- Work with the Teams which are working on Agile Development, DevOps and TFS. We will consider, if the candidate have any working knowledge/experience in those areas.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 2+ years of experience SQL Server 2014 Development Skills.
- 2+ years of experience Source Code and Team Management software (TFS preferred.
- 5+ years of experience with IBM InfoSphere Datastage ETL Tool.
- 3+ years of job scheduling through Windows and Linux and any other ETL Job Scheduler tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems.
- 3+ years of experience Software Development Life cycle - Development and implementation Practices.
- Strong analytical skills to solve and model complex business requirements.
- 3/- years of experience in an Agile Scrum environment.
- 2+ ears of experience with Linux OS and Writing Shell Scripts.
Even better if you have:
- 5+ years of experience writing and maintaining/extending existing PL/SQL code to convert initial data sets, system enhancements, reports production.
- 5+ years of strong development experience and Data Warehousing knowledge, importing and exporting large datasets from and to various sources.
- 5+ years of experience in SQL Statement Tuning and Analysis.
- 5+ years of experience in Oracle 11g/ 12C PL/SQL, Toad, SQL PLUS, SQL Developer and any other Development Tools.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!