CONTRACT - SENIOR ERP DEVELOPER - CHICAGO LOOP
Long term contract opportunity
The Agility Program is made up of three critical components.
- Core ERP solution definition and rollout (Agility)
- Standard suite of solutions definition, building the necessary interfaces and integrations, rolling out a “complete” solution suite
- Best practices and SOPs definition, documentation, and training.
Key Technologies of the Program:
- Agility ERP solution - Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Inventory and Distribution focus
- ecommerce, Stibo STEP, Mulesoft, EDI, CDCS, Vendavo, OnBase, Avalara, WorldPay, Billtrust, eDelivery, BI reporting,
- Must have 10+ Years of demonstrated experience in implementing ERP including at least 2 full life cycle implementations in an ERP Developer role
- Proficient at writing and understanding complex SQL queries used for extracting large datasets
- Experience developing and maintaining automated data exchange via EDI, flat files, etc. preferred
- Experience with Agile/iterative development methodologies and tools (Jira) preferred
- Very strong understanding on complete life cycle of Sales Orders, Purchase orders, Quotes
- Min. 5-6 yrs. of experience in ERP Master data & Historical transaction conversion from legacy ERP to SQL Server based ERP
- Strong techno-functional skills in ERP application data migration between source and target applications.
- Full understanding on all the data elements needed for customers, suppliers, items, inventory data, sales order, AP, AR, GL & other transactional data.
- Designs, develops & Test software solutions to meet business requirements in customer, supplier, inventory, AP, AR & GL Conversions
- Manages full software development life cycle including testing, implementation, and auditing.
- Attain deep knowledge in ERP modules, database structure, and points of integration with other applications.
- Performs product design, bug verification, and beta support, which may require research and analysis.
- Operates under moderate supervision.
- Execute, assess, and troubleshoot software programs and applications.
- Analyze and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Coding, developing, and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle.
- Write SQL and T-SQL scripts/statements to analyze and translate legacy ERP data into new ERP platform
- Interface directly with the business analysts, product owners to define mapping specifications based on data analysis
- Create, debug, and execute T-SQL scripts and stored procedures that match data mapping specifications
- Perform ETL (extract, transform, load) data imports, exports, and modifications
- Perform quality assurance and database validation on all test and live conversions
- Work on assigned tasks as a member of a project team as required
- Review data and database backups
- Ability to deal with ambiguity. Make decisions based on the information you have, even if that isn't the whole picture.
- Ability to learn on the fly. Quickly and effectively integrates new information and skills to enhance personal performance or the performance of the organization. Learns from successes and failures, regards all experience as an opportunity to learn and improve
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Process Management. Aligning processes with the organization's strategic goals, designing, and implementing process plans, establishing process measurement systems that align with organizational goals.
- Ability to learn new technical skills, when required
- Ability to organize and plan how to divide your time between specific activities