Terrific PERMANENT Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Are you looking for a full-time QA Software Engineer role in the Southeast Valley? Are you looking for a company that gives you the opportunity to develop technical, analytical, communication, and leadership skills that can help you achieve your full potential? How about a company which incentives their employees with a bonus and stock plan? Then apply here!!!
Location: Chandler, AZ
Type: Full-time permanent
Salary: $90k+ (DOE)
Perks: Bonus & stock plan, full suite of medical benefits that start on day one
Our client is seeking a web site QA engineer to join the web development team. Desired candidate will have experience providing testing, quality assurance, automation, and written documentation in an agile development environment, with a customer focus, and experience in all phases of the development lifecycle. The successful candidate must be able to work independently as well as collaboratively in a fast-paced team environment; be detail-orientated, and able to express ideas in an articulate, well thought out manner.
- Responsible for designing, developing, and executing test cases/automation framework, test scripts for new applications and enhancements, using automation test tools that map business needs to technology solutions using various test methodologies and tools
- Employ smart testing strategies and write code to examine and validate large-scale software development and deployments.
- Create and document test plans, results, defect logging in Azure
- Responsible to create repeatability that enables and validates high-quality releases at a fast pace
- Perform system testing and test cases reviews
- Partner with developers (global cross-site coordination) for understanding business requirements and developing application testing
- Apply QA best practices to perform functional and regression testing of web applications
- Provide technical assistance to junior test engineers enabling them to make design and test coverage choices
- Mitigate potential quality risks across SDLC through pragmatic test coverage
- Responsible for various dimensions of testing (functional/nonfunctional (performance, scalability, adverse etc.), ensuring quality experiences to our customers.
- Identify functional /non-functional issues and come up with creative resolutions.
- Analyze and document business requirements and produce detailed functional specifications.
- Analyze and document process flows and develop target state processes. Prepare mockup for understanding.
- Enable delivery through good planning, proactive communication, and timely execution
- Communicate with stakeholders to successfully complete testing activities
Technical Skills Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, information systems, engineering
- Strong technical background, detail driven and must have excellent problem-solving abilities
- 6+ years of experience in testing web applications
- Exposure to distributed systems or web applications
- Excellent understanding of testing life cycle, test processes
- Excellent product and testing acumen
- Write excellent automation code (C#/Java/PHP/Ruby etc.)
- Experience in working on Windows based environments, TFS
- Experience in test automation tools like Telerik, Selenium, Ready API, Groovy script, junit, phpunit, webdriver, jmeter, SoapUI etc
- Provide technical and functional support throughout the project lifecycle, including gathering business requirements, developing functional specification documents, developing test requirements, strategy, scope and priorities
- Experience in Leading a small/medium size team
- Experience in technical project management, tracking, dashboards/reporting
- Experience using source code control tools (TFS/SVN/VSTS/GIT)
- Experience in enterprise level Content Management System (CMS) providing testing, quality assurance, automation, and written documentation in an agile development environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with high degree of flexibility and ability to adapt to changes