Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company thats not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Art Director/Associate Creative Director
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, 55415
Term: 6 months
- Provides subject matter expertise and strategic leadership for digital products, initiatives, for a functional area or Enterprise wide within the digital environment.
- Spearheads and or significantly influences the development and execution of the most complex digital business plans, programs and initiatives which have significant, Enterprise-wide impact.
- These initiatives may focus on: content strategy/creation, customer experience, analytics/research or product management.
- Develops digital strategy for product/functionality/experience area, and influences digital strategy for the business line or Enterprise.
- May coach a small team of digital consultants or cross-functional teams in digital initiatives.
- Recognized as an expert in the digital technology industry.
- May represents the Enterprise externally as a leading digital expert in the financial industry and/or councils and associations.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 12+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting
- 6+ years as an ACD or Sr Art Director with digital marketing/advertising experience
- Expert brand and logo development
- Experience in both digital and print design execution
- Bachelors degree in graphic arts
- A killer portfolio showcasing digital and print marketing
- Expertise in holistic digital engagement across all channels, platforms and devices
- Expertise in the craft of art direction and visual story telling that connects emotionally and rationally
- Deep understanding of the relationship between brands and customers -- and the ability to convey that understanding
- Experience in creating impactful, engagement-driving experiences
- Understanding of best-in-class execution of creative marketing with operational compliance
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with an ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Resourceful, self-motivated and passionate about brand activation