Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Capabilities Lead
Location: Multiple locations across the U.S.
Term: 12 months
- Manage and lead many small implementation groups coming onto an email domain
- Create Roadmaps
- Financial forecasting
- Providing day-to-day leadership to the Email Rationalization Domain, which will include several pilot/migration programs and multiple LOB deployments;
- Working to understand cross-business and cross-functional deployment requirements, needs and hurdles specific to Email;
- Stakeholder Capacity Management
- Executive Level Program Reporting & Presentations
- Act as “Face of the Program” to the Business
- Develop Implementation specific roadmaps and other project artifacts as needed, including PowerPoint decks
- Manage and lead subprojects with Line of Business partners
- Provide consultative support to the program management team
- Driving consensus in strategy and direction across the senior Marketing, LOB and group executives;
- Working with the assigned Project Manager lead to determine a holistic strategy for successful implementation of the tools, technologies and processes
- Executing on the developed deployment strategy to implementing
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 12+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting
- Experience with Email Service provider in marketing setting preferred
- Prior Financial Services Industry experience preferred