Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Process Manager
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Term: 6 months
- Engages with partners to analyze, implement and update processes by utilizing standard process improvement models and techniques
- Understands the existing process and architecture landscape for an IT Organization
- Works with product teams (scrum master, architect, analysts, and engineers) to ensure process adherence/adoption.
- Develops new processes for high efficiency and effectiveness
- Develops and maintains process related documents.
- Optimizes current processes to meet all commitments and requirements.
- Works with multi-functional team to achieve project goals.
- Leads the development and execution of the most complex digital business plans, programs and initiatives which have significant, Enterprise-wide impact. These initiatives may focus on: content strategy/creation, customer experience, analytics/research or product management.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Experience with process mapping tools such as iGrafx, Visio ( 5+ years)
- Fluent with Agile tools like JIRA (2+ years)
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills
- Highly refined and professional verbal and written communication skills
- Able to prioritize and manage workloads within timelines