Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Marketing Consultant
Location: San Francisco, California, 94104
Term: 12 months
Our large enterprise financial client is seeking a Marketing Consultant.
- Align with channel, execution and business partners to deliver on the vision for the Marketing Personalization Program.
- Develop business specific roadmaps matched to business objectives and demonstrating the progression to transform customer experiences. Roadmaps will represent multiple current and future state capabilities.
- Develop backlogs for request, monitor performance and socialize accomplishments and learnings across teams and leadership. Capabilities are solutions that include process, technology and people to realize the business outcome.
- Act as business sponsor with relevant partners during all project phases.
- Provides subject matter expertise and strategic leadership for digital products, initiatives, for a functional area or Enterprise wide within the digital environment.
- Spearheads and or significantly influences the development and execution of the most complex digital business plans, programs and initiatives which have significant, Enterprise-wide impact.
- These initiatives may focus on: content strategy/creation, customer experience, analytics/research or product management.
- Develops digital strategy for product/functionality/experience area, and influences digital strategy for the business line or Enterprise.
- May coach a small team of digital consultants or cross-functional teams in digital initiatives.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 12+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting