Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company thats not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Sr. E-Commerce Consultant
Location: San Francisco, California
Term: 12 months
- Provides subject matter expertise and strategic leadership for digital products, initiatives, for a functional area or Enterprise wide within the digital environment.
- Spearheads and or significantly influences the development and execution of the most complex digital business plans, programs and initiatives which have significant, Enterprise-wide impact.
- These initiatives may focus on: content strategy/creation, customer experience, analytics/research or product management.
- Develops digital strategy for product/functionality/experience area, and influences digital strategy for the business line or Enterprise.
- May coach a small team of digital consultants or cross-functional teams in digital initiatives.
- Recognized as an expert in the digital technology industry.
- May represents the Enterprise externally as a leading digital expert in the financial industry and/or councils and associations.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting
- Candidate will be expected to utilize their full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills.
- They will facilitate and guide teams, achieve consensus, and shape design directions while honoring project timelines in order to create and deliver outstanding experiences that align with our organizations strategy and goals.
- Experience designing responsive Ux solutions that span multiple devices and breakpoints (desktop, tablet, smartphone)
- Command of a variety of design tools including Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, Illustrator and Figma
- Experience with strategic planning and diagrammatic skills (Information Architecture), low fidelity wireframe production, high-fidelity design comp production, and interaction rule documentation
- Ability to ask appropriate questions, communicate effectively and persuasively
- Expert knowledge of user centered design methodologies
- Familiarity with iterative and agile development