The Sr. Digital Analyst works with digital and clinical data and as is responsible for data collection, data cleaning and exploratory data analysis. Using formal data modeling and advanced statistics this analyst will work with enterprise level big-data sets to perform EDA and report back performance and clinical outcomes of digital products and MarStack platforms.
The Sr. Digital Analyst will act as a thought leader on developing measurement frameworks for digital products and will also serve as a resource within their area of expertise to provide guidance to the analytics team and also business stakeholders.
• Collect and clean data from multiple digital products, applications and clinical data sets in order to perform exploratory data analysis and build out standard recurring reporting to business stakeholders
• Meet with business stakeholders across Marketing, Digital, Physician Integration and Population Health to collect business objectives and goals and translate them into measurement plans
• Working with standard data visualization tools (Tableau, Quicksite, PowerBI, etc…) build reporting dashboards and ad-hoc reports for business stakeholder consumption.
• Will work in various measurement technologies such as: website traffic analytics software (tagging and log file based) such as Eloqua, Adobe Marketing Systems, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, WebTrends, CoreMetrics, Sitecore
• Translate business use cases into technical requirements to bring data into our enterprise data warehouse to support visual analytics, data science, machine learning and data provisioning to personalization and marketing orchestration platforms.
• Understanding of how to anticipate, recognize, and deal effectively with existing or potential conflicts at the individual, group, or situation level; ability to apply this understanding appropriately to diverse situations.
• Demonstrates breadth and/or depth of professional/technical skills and capabilities required for position; shares knowledge; sets or contributes to the Company’s direction within area of expertise.
• Interacting with others in a way that gives them confidence in one’s intentions and those of the organization.
• Keeping the organization’s mission, vision and values at the forefront of associate decision making and action.
• Ensuring that the patient perspective is a driving force behind our actions and business decisions; crafting and implementing service practices that meet patients' and own organization’s needs. (Focus also includes internal and external customers)
• Sharing authority and responsibility with others to move decision making and accountability downward through the organization enabling individuals to stretch their capabilities and accomplish the business unit’s strategic priorities.
• Manages collaboratively and coaches others to achieve optimal performance; delegates effectively; praises/rewards contributions; defines clear roles and responsibilities; sets goals and leads initiatives; adjusts plans as necessary.
Bachelor’s degree in statistics, mathematics, data science, computer science or related field required.
5+ years of experience doing quantitative analysis in digital marketing or digital technology.
Master’s degree in a quantitative field such as statistics, mathematics, computer science or data science
Previous experience in Health Care
Experience in advanced statistical modeling, regression/linear analysis, Bayesian, random forest, confidence intervals, K-mean clustering, etc…
• Experience with Data mining and programing languages in R, Python, SQL, SPSS, SAS, JMP, RapidMiner, NLP, Jupyter, Stat, Matlab, etc…
• Proven ability to translate analysis into business insights through data visualization and effective data storytelling. Proficient in data viz tools Tableau, Quicksite, PowerBI, SAS VA, etc…
• Understanding of information technology, data schemas and database management. Experience working with big data in Hadoop, AWS or Azure and joining data tables. Knowledge or experience working with Hive, Impala, Pig
• Broad understanding and knowledge of healthcare industry terms and experience working within healthcare data; such as Admit, Discharge and Transfer systems, electronic health records and population/community health.
• Experience working within an agile software development environment and proficient in the tools (VSTS, Confluence, JIRA, etc…)