Our client is seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer for a 6 month contract located in Irving, TX. In this role you will work as part of a DevOps team and be responsible for deploying infrastructure and setting up necessary alerting and monitoring.
“MUST HAVE” SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Certified AWS solution architect associate (REQUIRED)
- Strong networking and security experience preferably on AWS cloud(VPC, LB, Route53, Security Groups configurations).
- Strong understanding of authentication and authorization frameworks, cloud-based access, and security controls
- Strong background in DevOps related practices such as CI/CD, infrastructure automation, and infrastructure as code
- Strong Experience in AWS Cloud platform and its features which includes EC2, Fargate, SNS, RDS, Cloud Formation, API Gateway, Lambdas, Auto Scaling, S3, and Kinesis.
- Experience with all aspects of DevOps (source control, continuous integration, deployments, etc.)
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent skills in writing cloud formation templates
- Experience with configuring and deploying micro services on cloud leveraging high scalability and high availability design patterns.
- Experience scripting (bash, python, PowerShell)
- Experience in automating AWS infrastructure with boto3
- Experience with the following development and DevOps related tools: Git, Jenkins, code pipelines;
- Experience supporting Node.js application deployments
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence (good to have)
- Collaborate with stakeholders and project team to identify needs and gather requirements
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Knowledge on networking a plus