This fast growing industry leader has an immediate 6 month contract-to-hire opportunity in Dallas, TX for a Senior Desktop Support Technician. This position requires working in the office Monday-Friday. Responsibilities include setting up new users, providing desktop support, performing Windows Server Administration, and providing iPhone support. Environment includes approximately 50 desktops along with 100 users in the field requiring laptop and phone support. Technologies include Windows, Office 365, Active Directory, and MS Outlook.
Hours will primarily be Monday-Friday 8am-5pm but must be available for limited weekend work for urgent issues.
Business Attire work environment (no jacket required).
This position requires:
- 5+ years of Desktop Support experience in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- 3-5+ years hands-on experience with Windows, Active Directory, Office 365, and MS Outlook.
- 3+ years experience supporting iPhones and mobile devices.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high sense of urgency.
- Stable work history.