Position: Senior Database Architect (Remote)
Location: Atlanta, GA 30318 - Remote
Term: 4 months
- Create and implement short-term and long-term data strategy roadmap to reflect the department’s strategic initiatives.
- Design conceptual and logical data models and flowcharts that reflect a true and practical Enterprise Data Model and Architecture.
- Possess an innovative mindset that contributes to the experimentation and recommendation of industry's latest tools and technologies for solving complicated enterprise-level data problems.
- Collaborate with the ESD ETL, Data warehouse , and Reporting team to gather and store data from internal and external data sources.
- Work with the ESD Database Administrators (DBAs) to optimize Oracle database systems for performance as required.
- Facilitate integration of Data visualization tools such as Tableau and Cognos that are widely used at the departments to provide reporting and metrics requirements. with Oracle database, IBM DataStage, and other data sources.
- Work as needed with multiple teams within the departments to deliver on Enterprise Systems Department (ESD).
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 10 years’ of experience and expertise in designing, building, and managing Enterprise Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence (BI) platforms.
- 7 years’ of experience and knowledge of Data visualization tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, and Cognos Analytics.
- 7 years’ of experience and knowledge of technology platforms such as MuleSoft, IBM DataStage.