Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28282
Term: 6 months
- Develop and lead programs, initiatives for data quality, governance, and metadata activities.
- Design and conduct complex analysis to identify and remediate data quality or integrity issues and to identify and remediate process or control gaps.
- Analyze, assess, and test data controls and data systems to ensure quality and risk compliance standards are met.
- Identify data quality metrics and executes data quality audits to benchmark the state of data quality.
- Adhere to data governance standards and procedures.
- Develop recommendations for optimal approaches to resolve data quality issues.
- Develop and implement plans for assessing the quality of new data sources.
- Lead project teams and mentor less experienced staff members.
- Drive planning and coordination on low to medium sized remediation efforts, acting as central point of contact.
- Leverage domain expertise and data, business, or process analysis to inform and support solution design.
- Consult with clients to assess the current state of data and metadata quality within area of assigned responsibility.
- Participate in cross-functional groups to develop companywide data governance strategies.
- Provide input into communication routines with stakeholders, business partners, and experienced leaders.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years experience with financial service company.
- Experience with SQL and JIRA is required.
- 4+ years of Data Management, Business Analysis, Analytics, Project Management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.