Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Data Engineer
Locations: Charlotte, NC; Fort Mill, SC
Term: 12 months
- Define field meanings in a data dictionary
- Create object catalogs
- Discover meaningful connections in a data set
- Provides business analysis expertise for technology initiatives.
- Partners with business and technology teams to analyze, interpret, and document requirements for simple to moderate business problems and recommend comprehensive technology solutions.
- Uses domain specific and technology application(s) knowledge to conduct detailed analysis in response to business & technology requests to develop efficient and accurate functional requirements.
- Coordinates communication and information flow between business and technology teams.
- Creates and maintains project / systems documentation and proactively monitor & manage project schedules and deliverables.
- Works with business users to develop and provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs and recommend changes.
- Participates in system testing assessment and project development lifecycle. Applies deep knowledge of data accuracy, corporate policies and data security to any aspects of the project.
- May interact with vendors and external industry participants.
- Data analysis experience
- Data sourcing experience
- PowerBI, Tableau, SQL experience
- SQL experience - Ability to read and write complex queries
- Advanced MS Excel experience
- Ability to read and write clear business and data requirements
- UAT/QA testing experience
- ETL process experience
- Power BI development experience
- Banking/financial services experience
- Risk Data set experience
- Compliance Risk organization experience
- Ability to find and present data in a more accessible fashion
- Excellent communication with co-workers, end users and management