JOB SUMMARY: Will serve as the primary system information administrator. The role will maintain and improve the client data management system, fulfill data requests, and ensure the accuracy collection of data across the organization. This role will utilize SQL to query the database for organizational optimization and to support grants, projects, and trouble-shooting. This role requires an understanding of data management systems and a strong command of SQL. The candidate will synthesize and analyze quantitative data, ensure accuracy, and work with various departments to successfully deliver data. Preferred candidates will be experienced with Microsoft Dynamics 365.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following. Additional duties may be assigned.
Under the supervision of leadership, the System Analyst will work to ensure that all activities are performed in a timely manner to ensure successful completion of grants, projects and standard reports for partners.
- 40% - Fulfill Data Requests
- 20% - System Maintenance
- 20% - Quality Assurance of System Data
- 20% - Ongoing team and project support, as needed
- Highly organized and proactive
- Dedicated to accuracy and due-diligence
- Strong communicator; leverages colleague’s knowledge
- Team-oriented and supportive
- Operates with a high level of personal responsibility and optimism
- Works well in a remote team environment
- 5+ years progressive Data Analysis and Reporting experience
- Microsoft Power BI software
- Querying databases
- Experience mining data
- Experience working with large data-management systems
- Experience synthesizing and analyzing large amounts of data
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
The System Analyst should have a Bachelor’s degree in data analytics, statistics, social science, economics, business or a similar field.