Title: Senior Data Analyst
Location: Pittsburgh, PA 15212
Term: 9 Months Contract
- Leads the requirements management efforts for large projects to include new client implementations and large strategic projects; devises and executes a requirements management plan for assigned projects and takes ownership of the business analysis role throughout the project
- Produces project requirements documentation, including written documents, process diagrams, report mock-ups, wire frames and other documentation as required, using standard templates.
- Meets deadlines and manages work to timelines.
- Mentors team members.
Experience and Education:
- 6 years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Strong knowledge of third party administration/claims management business and technology
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Self motivated
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability and willingness to take initiative
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
- Experience in multi-line claims management processes and system requirements strongly preferred
- Bachelor's degree required; major in computer science field preferred
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!