This financial services industry leader has an immediate full-time opening in Arlington, TX for a Senior Analyst - Business Continuity. This position requires 3+ years with Business Continuity Management (BCM)/Disaster Recovery experience. The Sr Cybersecurity Analyst is responsible for executing a portion of the Cybersecurity Program designed to advise the organization on its management of cybersecurity risk by organizing information, enabling risk management decisions and addressing threats to ensure the security of company systems and information assets. Will be responsible for contributing to the success of comprehensive security initiatives, work with internal and external groups to ensure the program is operating effectively and efficiently and develop strong partnerships with business partners across the enterprise to ensure company information assets are protected at the appropriate level. The team is currently working from home but will require working in the office 4 days per week, remotely from home on Tuesday or Thursday.
- Demonstrated proficiency developing and updating cybersecurity policies, standards and procedures referencing NIST 800-53 controls and the NIST Cyber Security Framework, including implementing revisions in accordance with updates in relevant regulatory or industry cybersecurity practices.
- Experience with audit management and tracking of remediation items and/or findings to completion.
- Demonstrated capability to collaborate with business partners to manage cybersecurity needs.
- Experience with development of security requirements to protect the company from external and internal threats.
- Experience with documentation and reporting of policy or procedure discrepancies and/or change requests.
- Ability to initiate, facilitate and promote cybersecurity within the organization and monitor adherence to cybersecurity policies, standards and controls.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Conform with all company policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent work experience strongly preferred.
- 3-5 years of Business Continuity Management (BCM) experience in large and complex business environments with a successful track record working directly with senior level management.
- Experience leading or managing processes and efforts of Business Continuity Management team.
- Experience working with a large global organization on their BCM program.
- Prefer experience in one or more of the following domains: Access Control, Telecom and Network Security, Cybersecurity Governance and Risk Management, Software Development Security, Cryptography, Security Architecture and Design, Operational Security, Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery, Legal Regulations, Investigations and Compliance, Physical (Environmental) Security, IT or Security Audit, IT or Security Compliance.
- Business Continuity Certifications strongly preferred (ie. CBCP, MBCP, CBCM).
- Information Security Certifications are a plus.
- Financial industry experience preferred.