Cyber Security Analyst
A CyberSecurity Analyst will perform as a Data analyst and create dashboards for cybersecurity executive metrics and large scale phishing simulation metrics.
- Performs intermediate operational or analytical tasks.
- Supports and participates in development of initiatives.
- Proactively identifies and escalates security issues, risks, or operational performance concerns.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvements.
- Collaborates with internal and some external stakeholders.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelors Preferred or equivalent work experience
- Data analyst and dashboard creation for cybersecurity executive metrics and large scale phishing simulation metrics; advanced experience in Google application conversions to manipulate data collection and reporting.
- Outstanding communication, organizational and interpersonal skills, initiative and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to translate complex/technical concepts into universally understandable language
- Able to handle a broad scope of responsibility, utilizing independent problem solving skills
- Exceptional customer services skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, complex environment
- Ability to work effectively and cooperatively with all levels of staff