Title: Senior Corporate Recruiter
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Type: Contract to Hire
You will work with Senior Members of TA team to drive strategies for candidate attraction and closing. You must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize to meet goals. You thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up your sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done all while understanding the value of providing amazing customer service.
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage expectations
- Drive strategies around the recruiting lifecycle – candidate generation, attraction, assessment, and closing – and maintain an active pipeline of candidates across a variety of positions
- Understand how to recruit passive candidates and possess the ability early on to profile people, gauge fit, and understand their motivation, rather than just focusing on selling and filling a role
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management
- Partner with hiring managers to drive clear job descriptions and clear position requirements.
- Represent the client at internal and external recruiting events
- 5+ years total progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting; strong experience recruiting for Tech and Non-tech G&A Corporate level roles is needed;
- 5+ years in the corporate recruiting environment.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
- Strong attention to detail and highly organization
- Ability to communicate and present to all levels of leadership
- Willingness to work flexible hours as needed
- ATS experience (Workday Recruiting is a plus)
- Sourcing Tools experience (LinkedIn Recruiter, TalentBin, Gild, Hiretual, Whitetruffle, Hired.com is a plus)