Title: Senior Corporate Recruiter
Location: San Francisco, CA
- BA/BS experience preferred
- 5+ years’ experience recruiting for all levels of an organization, from entry-level to senior leadership positions
- Big 4 experience preferred
- Experience supporting Risk, Compliance and Accounting focused roles for a large organization; Internal Audit, Accounting, Legal, Vendor Management
- Strong ability to source passive candidates and experience building candidate pipelines for hard to fill roles
- Experience working with applicant tracking and CRM systems
- Experience partnering with hiring managers and team members throughout the hiring process.
- Very high sense of urgency, ability to multi-task and wear many hats on a daily basis
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills with a strong executive presence
- Intellectual horsepower combined with the ability to listen, understand, analyze, synthesize and propose solutions
- Creativity in solving issues to ensure a win-win
- Exceptional follow through and service focused mind set
- Track record of building strong, consultative relationships with senior executives
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
- The Senior Corporate Recruiter will be responsible for executing Corporate/G&A searches from kick-off to completion.
- You will have full ownership of search execution including sourcing, assessing and recruiting top talent.
- Specifically, you will be responsible for client engagement and relationship management, search strategy and execution, candidate pipelining and offer negotiations.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal client groups, stakeholders, candidates and external agency partners while serving as a spokesperson and advocate for the company.
- Actively own and/or participate in search meetings and discussions with hiring managers. Provide market insights
- Work closely and cross-functionally with hiring managers to: assess recruiting needs, understand job requirements, and develop job descriptions for each position; and tailor/refine recruitment process as-needed
- Market Research and Mapping. Surface candidates and develop networks of people and processes to support a strong pipeline of qualified candidates
- Conduct initial screen with networking prospects, referrals, applications, and passive candidates. Build pipelines of qualified, high-caliber candidates using creative and effective sourcing strategies
- Engage, contact, and manage candidate experience throughout recruitment process.
- Contribute to projects on an ad hoc basis