Opportunity in Highly Demanded Healthcare Field!
Position: Senior Copywriter
Hourly Rate: $ 38.89/hr.
Term: 5 months
- Edit and create impactful product, service and promotional content that delivers on and adheres to the brand vision, tone and brand standards while ensuring consistency.
- Present copy concepts, serving as copy subject matter expert in formal meetings with senior and management level team members, for copy review and approval.
- Bring ideas and copy to life across a wide scope of unique projects through innovation and collaboration with peers and internal business teams.
- Develop and maintain trusted partnerships with peers, internal business teams and external agencies.
- Apply deep and demonstrated experience in writing for a broad range of deliverables that include paid, earned and owned channels that include: signing, print, email, DM, social and digital.
- Successfully use skills and knowledge to create compelling themes, ideas and messaging that are on brand, and meet or exceed business objectives.
- Partner with design peers and implementation to deliver on the brief and project expectations and ensure execution of ideas and copy as planned.
- Demonstrate attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Support work as assigned by ACD and/or Sr. Writer.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a writer/editor in an agency and/or corporate environment.
- Proven track record as a Copywriter and/or Editor, with a deep understanding of the ways copy helps to inspire action.
- Ability to edit and transform promotional and product details into engaging messaging that fits house style.
- Constantly evolving knowledge of contemporary writing and marketing trends.
- Strong writing and editing skills, including knowledge of proper punctuation, spelling and grammar.
- Proficiency in developing copy concepts in at least one functional area like retail, digital or marketing.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Solid experience with long- and short-form copy.
- Ability to understand a marketing brief and translate the input into engaging messaging.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience expressing ideas, concepts and messaging approaches in verbal presentations.
- Ability to take creative direction and incorporate feedback.
- Excellent team player and the ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Must be flexible and adapt/react to change.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Working knowledge of Mac and Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office software.
- High School Diploma or GED required Bachelors Degree required Preferred in Journalism, English, Creative Writing, Advertising/Communications, or equivalent combination of education and experience
If this looks like a perfect fit, apply today!