Fantastic opportunity to join a Top 5 NetSuite Global Partner with honors that include the 2015 Worldwide Partner of the Year Award, the 2017 and 2018 Americas Partner of the Year Awards and have been recognized with the 5-Star Award every year since 2013.
Senior Cloud Engineer
100% Remote (anywhere in the United States)
As a Senior Cloud Engineer, you will help our clients cost effectively improve, manage and protect infrastructure to meet business demands by developing on premise and cloud strategies, processes, and tools for secure implementations, operations, and secure management. You will also work directly with clients to prepare, protect, detect, respond and recover along all points of the security lifecycle. You understand the technical and non-technical issues and challenges they are facing and use this knowledge and your experience to design tailored technical solutions that align to the organization’s objectives and needs.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, or information security
- You have prior experience presenting to C Level executives, business owners and stakeholders and are effective engaging in technical discussions with non-technical leaders and briefing senior executives on their current environment and industry
- Confident in leading project meetings and working as part of a technical team to design, implement and manage solutions.
- Excellent understanding of IT protocols, technologies such as TCP/IP, OSI model and various other protocols, tools and methods
- Excellent windows and network troubleshooting abilities
- Experience with Virtualization platforms.
- Experience with next generation endpoint protection and email security filtering solutions.
- Experience maintaining and engineering diverse infrastructures.
- Strong experience, working knowledge and best practice understanding of:
- Azure: Active Directory, IaaS, Security, Cloud App Security, SentinelOne, Intune
- M365: Email, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Security, ATP, Windows Defender, Conditional Access Controls, MFA
- On premise Microsoft technologies from servers to workstations, VMware, Endpoint Protection, Next Gen Firewalls, and Content Filters
- Network technologies including SonicWALL, Cisco and FortiGate
- CSE, MCSA, MS-100, VCP, CCNA or at least one certification in server, desktop operating systems or similar certification or related experience required.
- AZ-500 Microsoft Azure Security Technologies and AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals certification
- Experience with AWS configurations including compute and storage
- Obtain additional certifications as needed
- Travel up to 25% possible - after covid restrictions