Are you a seasoned Kubernetes engineer with GoLang looking to work remotely? If you enjoy building things/being a true engineer of quality, scalability, and security into your code please send us your resume. Contract now available for our client who delivers SaaS solutions via the Cloud.
Duties include but not limited to need development in Kubernetes and coding to deploy containerized applications to AWS through your Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment(CD).
Comprehension of standard REST API / gRPC for data interchange
- Practical experience with microservices architecture concepts like Service Discovery / API Gateway etc.
- Linux debugging skills
- Boundary-pushing software development skills in one or more of the following frameworks & languages: Java / Golang / NodeJS / Python/equivalent
- Advocate for IaaS abstractions, containers technologies & cloud platforms (like Kubernetes / Mesos / Cloud Foundry / OpenShift, Docker, AWS / GCP / Azure, Serverless)
- Promote proven architectures ("SOLID"/Hexagonal) and other design principles
- Methodically approach distributed tracing and monitoring of apps
- Reinforce sound repeatable automated services
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.