Job Title: Cloud Developer
Job Location: Plano, TX or remote
Job Duration: 2 months with a strong possibility of an extension.
Job Description: As a highly motivated cloud developer, you will have a responsibility for developing cloud automation and provisioning solutions leveraging an open source cloud-automation framework “Airship”. A deep knowledge in cloud automation technologies as Openstack-helm, Openstack, Kubernetes, Docker, and GoLang programming is required for this job.
- Design, build, and automate solutions centered on the Kubernetes container orchestration platform and its ecosystem of project.
- Provide expertise in area and advanced knowledge of applications programming using Golang and ensure application design adheres to the overall architecture blueprint.
- Utilize advanced knowledge of system flow and develop standards for coding, testing, debugging, and implementation.
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of how areas of business, such as architecture and infrastructure, integrate to accomplish business goals.
- Provide in-depth analysis with interpretive thinking to define issues and develop innovative solutions.
- Serve as advisor or coach to mid-level developers and analysts, allocating work as necessary.
- 8+ years of proven experience in developing cloud automation projects.
- 5+ years of strong hands-on experience in Kubernetes, and docker containerization.
- 3+ years of strong hands on-experience with GoLang programming
- 2+ years of proven experience in developing cloud automation projects on Openstack platform,
- 2+ years of hands-on experience of DevOps methodologies and tools like Jenkins, GIT Lab, Maven, Ansible, Terraform, SonarQube, Nexus, JFrog, GIT, ..., etc.
- Good knowledge of Python programming, RESTful APIs and JSON services
- Experience with Open Source cloud automation framework “Airship”.
- BS in Computer Science or Software Engineering